The Rab Infinity Endurance Jacket for Men, offers fantastic warmth for its weight, which makes it ideal for lightweight Alpine winter mountaineers and Ski touring. Filled with 210g (Large) of 850 Fill Power Hydrophobic Goose Down, every effort has been made to ensure that you get the very best level of performance, shedding unnecessary features to keep bulk to a minimum, making the jacket easy to stow your pack and great for use as an integral part of your layering system. A great choice for Kilimanjaro, Elbrus in summer or 6000m Himalayan trekking peaks.
- Contains 210g (Large) of 850FP Hydrophobic Goose Down
- Pertex Quantam® GL fabric with Pertex® Endurance coating outer
- Pertex Endurance® hood, outer arms and cuffs
- Pertex quantam GL inner
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down
- Stitch through baffle construction
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak, tethered drawcord adjutment
- YKK front zip, mini internal insulated zip baffle, chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket
- 1 YKK internal security pocket
- Elasticated cuffs, hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 575g (large)
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works.
Throughout much of the 1970’s Rab could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.
In 1981 the native Scotsman moved to Sheffield to set up Rab. By first deciding how gear should be used, then designing for that use, Rab was able to produce specialist down sleeping bags and jackets with fresh dimension suitable for high performance mountaineering gear, offering products better than any other available at the time.
Jump ahead over 25 years and Rab are still at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world. Rab are still to this day designed and produced within the UK, using the highest quality, lightweight materials to create award winning products; and are ceaselessly committed to Rab’s exacting standards, ingenuity and pioneering spirit.