The Men's Electron Jacket from Rab is a mid-weight, technical down jacket, with a water-resistant Pertex Quantum Pro outer shell, designed for year-round climbing and mountain use. There is a stitch-through construction throughout, with varying size baffles that reduce bulk in key areas and help eliminate cold spots.
Exceptional levels of warmth are provided thanks to European Goose Down that features a small-volume helmet-compatible hood. Technical features include elasticated stretch woven cuffs, YKK vislon zips throughout and a zipped internal security pocket.
Designed for cold weather climbing and mountain use, the Electron jacket is suitable for day-to-day winter use with high levels of comfort and packability.
- Outer: Pertex Quantum Pro
- Inner: Pertex Quantum
- Hydrophobic European Goose Down
- Stitch through midi-baffles:
- Torso, back, hood, sides and arms
- Helmet compatible hood
- YKK front zip
- Insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK zipped pockets
- 1 YKK zipped security pocket
- Stretch woven cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 500g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.