The Bergen Jacket has been a regular within the Rab® waterproof range for several years and continues to offer extremely high levels of durability and breathability.
Heavier-weight eVent® fabric reinforces the shoulders for use with a pack and a slightly longer body cut offers increased protection against the elements. Other key features include a 2-way YKK VISLON® front zip, a regular fit for layering use, and a roll-down hood with anti-snag Velcro tab. Weighing 550g (Large), the Bergen Jacket is still light enough to pack away during long days walking on the hills.
- Fabric: eVent 3L
- Waterproof & breathable
- Adjustable hood with wired peak and tricot lined collar
- 2-way YKK Vislon front zip with anti-snag hook & loop stormflap
- 2 YKK AquaGuard zipped A-Line chest pockets with rain drain
- 1 YKK zipped internal bonded pocket
- Anti-snag hook & loop adjustable cuffs
- Waist & hem drawcord
- Reflective trim
- Weight: 550g
You may also like....