Ideal for guides who require a lightweight tarp that can double as an emergency shelter or bivy.
Using an ripstop Cordura fabric treated with Sil-Coat, a silicone treatment which is impregnated into the nylon so that it can't peel off, the Rab Guides Siltarp is ultralight, waterproof and incredibly strong.
This versatile tarp offers multiple set up options using trekking poles (not included). It can also be used as an emergency shelter for 3-4 people, or the 3/4� hook and loop sewn edges allow it to be folded into a 2-person emergency bivy.
- Weight: 440g
- Dimensions: 305 x 244cm (7.5m²)
- Packed Size: 20 x 10 cms
- Capacity: 2-4 persons
- Fabric: ultralight 30d silione impregnated Cordura fabric
- Multiple set up options using trekking poles (not included)
- Can be used as an emergency shelter for 3-4 people
- 3/4 hook and loop sewn edges allow tarp to be folded -nto a 2 person emergency bivi (152 x 244cm)
- Includes stuff sac
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.