Rab's Expedition 8000 Down Suit is an essential piece of kit for any Polar expedition. Using box wall construction with premium quality 850 fill power European goose down, the Expedition Jacket is seriously warm and versitile in terms of water resistance, thanks to being hydrophobically treated.
The full length zip, extends right down under the seat, to help with toilet stops. Wired peak on the hood, shields your eyes from the sun and the hood itself is helmet friendly. Lots of pockets, both on the outside and inside, you'll have your essentials to hand in the Expedition 8000 Down Suit.
- Box wall construction
- Down Filled, Helmet Friendly Hood with Wired Peak
- 2-way YKK Front Zip, with Down-Filled Zip Baffle
- 6 Exterior and 2 Interior Pockets
- Velcro Cuffs
- Articulated kneesInternal support braces
- Full length side zips. with multiple pullers
- Main zip extends under seat
- Reinforced Fabric in High Wear Areas
- Fabric: 52g/mÂ² Pertex Endurance (100% nylon)
- Lining: 50g/mÂ² Pertex Quantum (100% nylon)
- Insulation: 750g (Size Large) 850 fill power european goose down with Hydrophobic treatment
- Hand filled in Derbyshire, UK
- Weight: 1600g