Basic weather protection for two fast and light travellers with a minimalist design that sets up with two trekking poles.
The ultralight 30 denier silicone impregnated Cordura fabric is waterproof and incredibly strong, and the minimalist design sets up using 2 trekking poles. 2 guyline points provide additional stability in strong winds, 2 mesh vents and 2 door vents provide ventilation and reduce condensation.
The sides can be opened for maximum ventilation using 4 trekking poles and the floorless design is ideal for dugout basecamp in snow conditions. The Element 2 can be combined with modular components to create a year round shelter system.
- Capacity: 1-2 Persons
- Ultralight 30 denier silione impregnated Cordura fabric
- Minimalist design set up using 2 trekking poles (not included)
- 2 guyline points
- 2 mesh vents and 2 door vents
- 2 door sides can be opened up using 4 trekking poels (not included)
- Floorless design
- Can be combined with modular components
- Dimensions: 230cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 110cm (H)
- Weight: 685g