The Pertex Microlight fabric with its soft handling makes a snug and comfortable lining that helps keeps you comfortable and warm, when the dernier of the same fabric is increased and woven with ripstop it creates a strong, lightweight, windproof and breathable fabric, perfect for the shell of a sleeping bag.
The main insulation of the bag comes from 745g of 650 Fill Power European Duck Down, while an internal neck baffle and drawstring hood help reduce any drafts which might cool the bag down. An anti-snag webbing tape behind the zip ensures a smooth close while an angled foot box ensures your feet are not feeling trapped but instead warm and snug.
- Comfort limit: -8.5°C
- Extra long for taller people
- Inner: Pertex Microlight 30D 48.5g/m2 (100% nylon)
- Outer: Pertex Microlight 30D 52g/m2 (100% nylon ripstop)
- Insulation: 745g of 650 Fill Power European Duck Down
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Wide mummy shape
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zip stash pocket
- Wide foot area for enhanced comfort
- 3/4 length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Anti-snag zip webbing tape
- Internal close fitting neck baffle and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- Weight: 1355g
You may also like....