The Rab Ascent 700 is a durable yet lightweight sleeping bag packed 650FP European Duck down to keep you warm and comfortable in your tent. With a high quality construction combined with durable Pertex Microlight fabrics, the Ascent 700 is perfect for both new and experienced campers.
- PertexÂ® Microlight inner and outer fabric
- 650FP European Duck Down
- RabÂ® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with NikwaxÂ®
- Wide mummy shape
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- Wide foot area for extended comfort
- Â¾ length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Left and right hand zips available
- Left and right hand zips will zip together
- Anti snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Improved close fitting neck baffle design
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Limit of Comfort -8.5Â°C
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- Temperature tested to new European standard EN13537: 2012 (excluding 900 fill)
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works.
Throughout much of the 1970’s Rab could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.
In 1981 the native Scotsman moved to Sheffield to set up Rab. By first deciding how gear should be used, then designing for that use, Rab was able to produce specialist down sleeping bags and jackets with fresh dimension suitable for high performance mountaineering gear, offering products better than any other available at the time.
Jump ahead over 25 years and Rab are still at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world. Rab are still to this day designed and produced within the UK, using the highest quality, lightweight materials to create award winning products; and are ceaselessly committed to Rab’s exacting standards, ingenuity and pioneering spirit.