The Quiksilver Travis jacket has been designed with input from the man himself Pro boarding legend Travis Rice and provides the style and performance required for big mountain days.
- Quiktech 10K:
- Proprietary fabric with a highly durable water repellent treatment. Also highly breathable and wind resistant. Waterproof rating 10,000mm. Breathability rating 10,000g/m2/24hrs.
- Polyethylene Terephthalate is a thermoplastic polymer resin of the polyester family and is used to make synthetic fibres
- A thin lustrous plain weave fabric that gives the inside of a garment a luxurious hand feel.
- The most famous brand name associated with spandex. A synthetic fibre known for its exceptional elasticity, it is stronger and more durable than rubber.
- Fully Taped Seams:
- Unlike critical taped seams every single seam is taped with a high quality waterproof band.
- Quiktech 10K fabric
- 40g insulation throughout
- Taffeta and closed mesh lining
- Lycra cuffs, technical snow gaiter
- Ergonomic elbow shape
- Neckwarming banana
- 100% recycled PET
- Music pocket
- Fully taped seams
- Ski pass pocket
- Handwarmer pockets
- Jacket-to-pant connecting loops
- Glove loop
- Key clip
- Mesh-lined pit zips
- Regular fit
You may also like....