The Quiksilver State Pant gives you clean, no-nonsense styling that is equipped to perform whether you love the piste, powder or park. Highly water resistant and breathable, this comfortable snow pant packs enough insulation to keep you warm in all but the most severe conditions. The five-pocket design makes sure that you have plenty of places to put your essentials and there is a bit of extra ventilation to hand should you need to let off some steam during a demanding hike or dynamic descent.
- Fabric Twill(100% Nylon); Lining: Taffeta
- Waterproof Rating: 8,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 8,000g/m2/24h
- Level 2 insulation
- Regular fit
- Critically taped seams
- DWR coating
- Mesh lined vents
- Bottom leg Velcro pull up system
- Belt loop with eyelet for lift ticket
- Denim look pockets
- BluesignÂ® approved
You may also like....