The Quiksilver Porter Corduroy Pant has laid-back urban styling and is made from water-resistant, breathable corduroy, which gives you the protection that you need for a great day on the mountain. The pant has enough insulation to keep you warm and comfortable in all but the worst conditions and there is a bit of extra ventilation to hand should you need to let off some steam during a demanding hike or dynamic descent. The cargo styling makes sure that you have plenty of places to put your essentials and the unique corduroy fabric provides a more natural look and feel whether you choose to hit the park or the powder.
- Fabric: Corduroy (85% Polyester/15% Nylon), Lining: Brushed tricot on seat, taffeta on front thighs and back of legs.
- 60g Insulation
- Waterproof Rating: 8,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 8,000g/m2/24h
- Regular fit
- Critically taped seams
- DWR coating
- Mesh lined vents
- Bottom leg lift up system in cargo pockets
- Leg width adjuster system
- Belt loop with eyelet for lift ticket