It is packed full with protection features to give you peace of mind, including short-circuit protection, overload protection and low voltage protection and importantly, thermal insulation battery protection giving an operating temperature range of -10°C to 90°C.
The specially-designed travel case is made from a tough, condura-type material and features a thermal insulation layer and zip fastening to protect the Solarmonkey Adventurer from the elements. Inside the case are elasticated straps and an elastic self-securing buckle to hold the adventurer securely in place, and a netted storage area for your cables.
- Water and shock resistant
- MPPT solar technology
- Colour changing LED to denote level of charge
- Red- 25%
- Yellow- 50%
- Green- 75%
- Blue- 100%
- Auto-load, self-sensing, charge optimisation technology
- Battery capacity: 3500mAh (12.95Wh)
- Solar/DC input: 5V
- Solar panel output: USB port: 5V 600mA
- Internal battery output: 5V 2A
- Dimensions when folded: 170 x 96 x 22.75mm
- 2mm safety gap between solar panels
- Weight: 265g (unit only)
- In the box:
- Solarmonkey Adventurer portable charger
- Protective storage case
- Female DC to micro USB tip
- USB DC connection cable
You may also like....