The Planks Tracker Jacket has been designed with a classic fit and lightweight insulation in the areas you nead it most. It's built using our 2-layer RIDEdry20 fabric and combined with fully taped seams to keep you dry in even the harshest conditions.
There is quilted insulation in the body to make even the coldest days more fun and under-arm ventialtion for increased air-flow. The fully adjustable hood, hem and cuffs along with a removeable powder skirt and lycra wrist gaitors have all been designed to keep the snow from getting in.
There are four large dump pockets to provide loads of storage as well as an external zip pocket, a forem lift-pass pocket, an internal media pocket and mesh goggle pocket to help keep your valuables safe.
- Regular fit
- 2 Layer RIDEdry20 Fabric
- 20,000mm / H2O Waterproof
- 20,000g / m2 Breathability
- Fully seam taped
- Printed taffeta lining with 60g insulation
- Helmet compatible hood with adjustable toggles
- Brushed tricot chin protection
- YKK VISLON main front zip
- Underarm venting with YKK zips
- Chest pockets with additional side entry chest pocket with YKK Aquagard zip
- Large dump pockets with additional side entry hand pockets with YKK zips
- Forearm lift pass pocket with YKK zip
- Interior smartphone pocket & headphone loop
- Interior mesh goggle pocket with Planks Vision lens cloth
- Velcro adjustable cuffs with lycra wrist gaiters and glove loop
- Removable powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable hem with quick-release toggles