The Good Times Jacket has an insulated quilted lining, designed to make even the coldest days more fun. Built using our 2 layer RIDEdry15 fabric and combined with fully taped seams and waterproof zips to keep you dry wherever the day takes you.
The Good Times Series is all about shredding the mountain with your friends, whether you’re searching for endless park laps or blue bird powder days.
This series has been built using high performance fabrics and features, without compromising on style so you can concentrate on enjoying your time in the mountains. Let the Good Times Roll
- Relaxed fit
- 2 layer RIDEdry15 Fabric
- 15,000mm / H2O Waterproof
- 15,000g / m2 Breathability
- Fully seam taped
- Printed taffeta lining with 100g of quilted insulation
- Helmet compatible hood with adjustable toggles
- Brushed tricot chin protection
- YKK VISLON main zip
- Under arm mesh venting with YKK zips
- Large chest pockets with YKK Aquaguard zips
- Large dump pockets with additional side entry pockets with YKK zips
- Forearm lift pass pocket with YKK zip
- Interior smartphone pocket & headphone loop
- Interior mesh goggle pocket with Planks Vision lens cloth
- Velcro adjustable cuffs with Lycra wrist gaiters and glove loops
- Removable powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable hem with quick-release toggles
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.