The new ultra-light and very compact Petzl TIBLOC ascender for rope ascents, hauling systems or friction knot replacement in self-rescue situations, the TIBLOC has an automatic system that presses the karabiner against the rope whereupon the stainless steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions.
- Can be used on ropes from 8mm - 11mm.
- Angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions.
- Can be used as a progress capture device in a hauling system.
- Small hole at top of the Tibloc allows a keeper cord to be attached.
- Material(s): chrome-plated steel
- Weight: 39 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, EAC
- NB Must be used with a locking Karabiner having a 10mm to 12mm round or oval cross section (eg Petzl Am’D).
- Productcode: F1732040