The Spirit Screw Lock Karabiner is based on the Spirit Karabiner and uses Petzl's manual screw-lock locking system. This karabiner is designed for specific applications, for example for use at belay stations. It is very compact, and has an H cross-section to reduce weight, as well as the Keylock system to avoid the karabiner snagging during maneuvers. Wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the karabiner. A visual indicator facilitates checking that the karabiner is locked
- Material: Aluminum
- Visual lock indicator
- Keylock system
- Major axis strength: 23kN
- Minor axis strength: 8kN
- Open gate strength: 9kN
- Gate opening: 18mm
- Certification: CE EN 362, CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA
- Weight: 45g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.