The Scorpio Eashook lanyard for via ferrata is equipped with two Eashok carabiners with wide opening. It has two arms that are retractable to avoid interfering with movement, and a tearing energy absorber located in a zippered protective pouch, enabling the condition of the absorber to be easily checked. The lanyard also has a third arm to facilitate traverses or to allow attachment to a bar (in order to rest, for example).
- two retractable arms facilitate access to the EASHOOK carabiners and do not interfere with progression
- one short arm for attachment to bars, for Tyrolean traverses or for progression close to the cable (must be used with a type K locking carabiner, not included)
- twisted attachment sling facilitates connection to the harness with a girth hitch
- excellent handling due to their large size
- captive eye, double-action carabiner, easy to use
- large opening for easy connection of carabiner to cable
- protective pouch with zippered closure for the tearing energy absorber enables its condition to be easily checked
- usage tips for the via ferrata lanyard displayed on the energy absorber pouch
- Length of lanyard (without carabiners): total: 85 cm, Lanyard arms: 60 cm extended (36 cm retracted), Short arm: 7 cm, After complete tearing: 210 cm
- Materials: Nylon and polyester, steel rings, aluminum carabiners
- Weight 540 g
You may also like....