The Petzl Sirocco is an Ultra-lightweight mountaineering helmet only weighting a total of 165g. Thansk to it's monobloc condtruction, Petzl can minimise the weight while still having excellent impact resistance, due to the mechanical propertoes of expanded polypropylene (EPP). It also features a textile adjustment system, allowing for more weight saving. It has a new magnetic buckle that allows the chinstrap to be attached with only one hand.
- Monobloc shell of expanded polypropylene (EPP) and textile adjustment system for an ultra-lightweight product
- Excellent ventilation distributed around the shell
- Entirely adjustable and adapts to all head shapes
- Removable comfort foam is quilted and lined with absorbent fabric; washable
- Magnetic buckle allows the chinstrap to be attached with one hand (Petzl patent)
- Two lateral holes for VIZION visor
- Two hooks and rear elastic for attaching a headlamp
- Material(s): Shell made of expanded polypropylene (EPP), Straps made of polyester
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA
- Designed for Sport Climbing and Mountaineering
- Size L/2 - Circumference: 53 - 61cm
- Weight: 165g
You may also like....