From snow couloirs to dry tooling, the Petzlcharlet Lynx is a versatile crampon. Modular front points: dual or mono-point, long or short, and/or asymmetrical. They come with two types of interchangeable front bindings to adapt to boots with or without toe welts.
- Versatile crampons for ice and mixed climbing
- Configuration and length of front points can be modified with one screw
- Crampons adaptable to boots with or without toe welts
- Leverlock heel bail is height-adjustable, designed for boots with heel welt
- Integrated front and rear Antisnow plates
- Marked bars facilitate crampon adjustment
- Included: Fakir carrying bag (V01), Front and rear Antisnow lynx (T24960), Flexible front binding, Stainless steel wire toe bail
- Number of points: 14
- Boot sizes: 35 to 45 with M linking bar (included)
- Weight: 2x 540 = 1080 g
You may also like....