Very light due to their aluminum construction, The Leopard FL Crampon from Petzl are designed for snow approaches. The Cord-Tec flexible linking system minimizes bulk for ease of carrying. The Flex Lock binding system is very well suited for use with hiking and approach shoes, without heel or toe welts. It is essential to test crampons with the footwear on which they will be used, to ensure compatibility.
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon, DyneemaCrampons come with protective carry bag
- Very lightweight
- Optimized for snow travel
- Very compact
- Cord-Tec flexible linking system
- Tool-free length adjustment
- Binding system
- Suitable for use with hiking & approach shoes, without heel or toe welts
- Number of points: 10
- Boot sizes: 36-46
- Certification(s): CE EN 893, UIAA
- Multi-mount system: Flexlock
- Weight: 360g
You may also like....