Screwing the D-Lynx Crampon from Petzl directly onto shoes reduces weight considerably and improves rigidity. The shape and angle of the points are designed for expert use in dry tooling, mixed or ice climbing. The D-Lynx offers more striking precision thanks to the front/back positioning adjustment.
- Material(s): heat-treated steel
- Designed for expert use in dry tooling, mixed or ice climbing
- Front mono-point can be configured for short or long position
- Interchangeable for long-term use of the crampons
- Screw-in crampon
- Considerably lightweight & rigid
- Front/back positioning adjustment
- Number of points: 9
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA
- Weight: 400g
You may also like....