The Petzl Calidris Harness has a wide waistbelt and leg loops that provide all the comfort, support and ventilation needed for long aid routes and other activities requiring extended periods of hanging (cleaning and equipping routes, etc.). Lightweight and comfortable, with large gear-carrying capacity, it is perfect for big wall climbing, and sized to fit larger users for all types of climbing.
- Bias webbing transfers load & distributes pressure over entire surface area of the waist belt & leg loops
- Flat webbing reinforcement in waist belt & leg loops offers increased comfort when hanging
- Ergonomically-shaped leg loops & waist belt, DoubleBack buckles on leg loops
- 2 DoubleBack buckles allow waist belt to be adjusted & secured in a single movement
- Elastic slots with tabs to tuck away excess waist belt webbing
- 4 gear loops, wide trail line loop, 2 Caritool slots on sides
- Green belay loop is easily identifiable for connecting a descender/belay device
- Tie-in points are reinforced for increased resistance to abrasion caused by the rope
- Detachable elastic leg loop straps
You may also like....