Thanks to its compact shape and SCREW-LOCK locking system, the Attache is designed for multiple uses related to belaying: connecting a belay system to a harness, belaying with a Munter hitch... It has an H cross section to reduce weight, as well as the Keylock system to avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers.
- Very compact shape is ideal for belay stations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- Wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- SCREW-LOCK locking sleeve for good handling and effective locking
- Visual indicator facilitates checking that the carabiner is locked
- Nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- Carabiner designed for better rope glide and to ensure good positioning of the belay device
- Shape adapted for easy tying or untying of a clove hitch
- Weight: 56g
- Major axis strength: 22kN, Minor axis strength: 7kN, Open gate strength: 6kN, Gate opening: 24mm
You may also like....