The Aspir Harness is a comfortable harness with a padded waistbelt and leg loops. Adjustable leg loops allow the size to be adjusted depending on the comfort desired or layers of clothing worn, and allow the harness to be put on when wearing skis or crampons. DoubleBack buckles ensure quick and easy adjustment. The single tie-in point is reinforced with Dyneema for increased durability. Two flexible equipment loops stay out of the way while you are wearing a pack. A great harness for mountaineering, via ferrata and adventure parks.
- Material: Nylon webbing, polyester, Dyneema, polyethylene/EVA foam, closed-cell foam, 3D woven polyester mesh
- Adjustable leg loops
- DoubleBack buckles
- Single reinforced tie-in point
- 2 flexible equipment loops
- Detachable leg loop elastics
- Certification: EN 12277 type C, UIAA 105
- Weight: 420-485g
You may also like....