This is the lightweight version of the classic Better Sweater jaket. Made with lighter-weight fabric (only 7.2 ounces) and incorporates under-the-arm stretch panels for mobility. Also comes with a cozy, stand-up collar is trimmed with soft-brushed elastic for a soft-against-the-face feel. Long sleeves feature a drop shoulder with thumb-hole openings and soft-brushed elastic at cuff and is a slim fit with a little longer (hip length) with a slight drop-tail hem to pair nicely with tights or leggings.
- Soft and warm 100% polyester sweater-knit face, with a fleece back and Polartec® Power Stretch™ side panels under the arms and at side torso
- Center-front reverse-coil zipper with matching reverse-coil handwarmer pockets
- Cozy, stand-up collar is trimmed with soft-brushed elastic
- Long sleeves feature a drop shoulder with thumb-hole openings and soft-brushed elastic at cuff
- Princess seams and a slight drop tail finished with brushed elastic
- Hip length
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.
You may also like....