This lighter-weight version of our classic Better Sweater fleece features soft Polartec Power Stretch side panels. Fair Trade Certified sewing.Start filling your National Park bucket list this season. From Denali to Death Valley, this hoody will keep you warm you on summits and during cold desert nights. This hoody is made with our new, lighter-weight fabric (only 7-oz) and incorporates under-the-arm stretch panels, making it much more technical.
- Soft and warm 100% polyester sweater-knit face, with a fleece back and Polartec® Power Stretch® side panels under the arms and at side torso
- Center-front reverse-coil zipper with matching reverse-coil handwarmer pockets
- Cozy, 3-panel hood trimmed with soft-brushed elastic
- Long sleeves feature a drop shoulder with thumb-hole openings and soft-brushed elastic at cuff
- Left-chest pocket features a small opening for your headphones’ cord
- Princess seams and a slight drop tail is finished with brushed elastic
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.