- 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- 100-g Thermogreen insulation uses 92% recycled polyester fibers and provides soft, lofty warmth
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper garage with soft microfleece at chin
- Insulated, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions; rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Two welted handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece; interior zippered security pocket
- Venting pit zips have welted, 2-way zippers with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements
- Weight: 567 g (20 oz)
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.
You may also like...