The Women's Cloud Ridge Jacket by Patagonia is a robust, breathable waterproof shell with features geared towards trekking in humid, wet conditions. Ideal for the environmentally conscious, the jackets outer shell is made from 100% recycled polyester, and this, in turn, is also fully recyclable. The DWR coating, water-resistant zips with internal storm flap and adjustable drawcord at the hem keeps out the rain, while the internal mesh pockets also double up as excellent ventilation to keep you cool and comfortable when the humidity rises.
The polyester backing and barrier, as well as the microfleece inserts situated at the chin area and back of the neck provide next-to-skin comfort, and the pockets are conveniently placed in between where a rucksack's waistbelt and chest-strap would sit, allowing easy access when backpacking. The jacket also includes a fixed hood with a laminated visor, which is adjustable and alpine helmet compatible and when not in use, tidily folds back and secures at the nape of the neck with an unobtrusive cord-and-loop fixture
- Outer: H2No (100% recycled polyester, 30DR) DWR coated
- Inner: 100% polyester barrier and barrier
- Waterproof & breathable
- 2-way adjustable hood, helmet compatible
- Microfleece on chin & back of neck
- Hook & loop cuff fastenings
- Waterproof front-zip with interior storm flap
- 2 zipped mesh hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Lightweight stuff sack with clip-in loop
- Regular fit
- Weight: 343g
You may also like....