The Women's Rock Craft Pants are a lightweight climbing and trekking pant made with a stretch nylon. The pants are UPF 40 and have a water repellent finish. They are gusseted for mobility and have a button closure, zip fly and belt loops.
- Lightweight climbing and trekking pants made of stretchy nylon with a DWR finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Has belt loops, metal button and zippered fly
- Gusset for mobility
- Two front drop-in pockets; two back drop-in pockets with flaps; cargo pocket on right thigh
- Pocket flaps have snaps and decorative trim
- 32" inseam (size 8)
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex, with a DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.