The Patagonia Women's Nine Trail Short 5In are made from ultralight 91% polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven fabric, these running shorts move with you around every bend. A wide, flat knit waistband secures with an external drawcord for a comfortably secure fit. The split side seams allow free range of motion. One center-back envelope pocket stores keys and cash, while two rear hip pockets stow nutrition. Under all: a polyester crepe, brief-style liner that wicks, cools and has PolygieneÂ® permanent odor control.
- Durable 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven blend, with completely breathable 100% polyester Air Flow mesh panels for ventilation
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking 100% polyester striped mesh built-in liner, with PolygieneÂ® permanent odor control
- Flat-knit waistband with external drawcord for secure fit
- One center-back envelope pocket, with two gel pockets at the waist band
- Split side seams improve range of motion
- Reflective logo on left hem; 5" inseam with 2" split
- Body: 3.5-oz 75-denier 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex, with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Gusset, panels and rear pocket: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh. Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex. Liner: 4-oz microdenier 100% polyester striped mesh with PolygieneÂ® permanent odor control
- Weight: 127g
You may also like....