The Patagonia Women's Houdini Jacket has an ultralight waterproof/breathable membrane and makes a great emergency rainwear for climbing that also blocks wind and traps your heat on chilly belay ledges, packs into its single internal chest pocket (with clip-in loop) and seals up with elastic wrist cuffs and a single-pull drawcord waist. With helmet-compatible, single-pull adjustable hood.
- Highly water-resistant woven nylon shell, with laminate membrane and DWR (durable water repellent) finish holds a 10,000 mm water column
- Taped seams throughout entire garment
- Full-zip hooded jacket has minimal interior storm flap and single-pull, adjustable helmet-compatible hood that rolls down and stows
- Zippered, interior left chest pocket doubles as self-stuff pouch with streamlined shape and carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and a minimal single-pull, adjustable drawcord hem seals out weather
- 1.5-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop shell, with a laminate membrane and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 170g