The Patagonia Women's Fore Runner Sport Top has been made for everyday training, this running tank top is made from lightweight and breathable 100% recycled polyester fabric with Air Flow mesh panels for additional ventilation. Minimal seam construction wards off chafing and a comfortable neck and arm binding wicks moisture and won't bind. A locker loop lets you hang it up to dry. With PolygieneÂ® permanent odor control and reflective logos on the left hem and center-back neck.
- Lightweight, breathable 100% recycled polyester, with 15-UPF sun protection and PolygieneÂ® permanent odor control
- Completely breathable 100% polyester Air Flow mesh panels for ventilation
- Minimal seam construction won't chafe or restrict movement
- Comfortable 1/4" neck and arm binding wicks moisture and won't bind
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on left hem and center-back neck
- 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester with moisture-wicking performance. Panels: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh. All with 15-UPF sun protection and PolygieneÂ® permanent odor
- Weight: 56g
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.