The Women's Edisto Dress from Patagonia is perfect for long days on the beach and travelling to exotic destinations. The Edisto has a relaxed fit with a fitted bust and flared knee-length skirt, keeping you cool and comfy in warm climates.
The adjustable tie back allows you to customise the dress to fit you perfectly. Patagonia's built-in shelf bra is both comfortable and supportive, and best of all the dress is wrinkle resistant, so you can throw it back in your suitcase without worrying about creasing.
- Light and airy 55% organic cotton/45% TENCEL® lyocell jersey
- Strappy scoop neck has an adjustable tie-back at the shoulders
- Supportive shelf bra has a comfortable brushed elastic band
- Falls above the knees
- TENCEL® is a branded lyocell fiber that comes from a sustainable source and adds wrinkle resistance
- Materials: 4.8-oz 55% organic cotton/45% TENCEL® lyocell
- Weight: 195 g (6.9 oz)
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.