- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for rugged protection
- Re-engineered Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and 2-way-adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Two Napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages; two welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Watertight 2-way pit zips in gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist-seal
- Elasticized strap at low back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- 587 g (1 lb 4.7 oz)
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.
You may also like....