The Refugio 28L Backpack from Patagonia has two main compartments, one external stash pocket and a clean, uncomplicated design to keep you organized in town or on the trail. The main compartment holds much of the load and features a lined tablet sleeve for quick access to your hand-held electronics, and a dedicated computer sleeve that accommodates most 15" laptops (the same sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when your feet leave the cement). The second, zippered pocket holds your smaller supplies and keeps electronics, cords and accessories organized. On the exterior, a front stash pocket is just right for plane tickets or other small items you want close at hand. Stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes. Airflow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating, while compression straps stabilize contents. Made with polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric: 100% nylon
- Polyurethane coating
- Double water repellent (DWR) finish
- Lined tablet pocket
- Padded laptop sleeve up to 15"
- Front organization compartment
- Front stash pocket
- Two large stretch side pockets
- Breathable mesh on the back panel
- Breathable shoulder harness
- Adjustable and removable sternum strap
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.