This is the ride-hard-and-put-up-wet version of the Better Sweater™—able to scramble talus all day and still look presentable for a trip downtown. Lightweight, warm and motion-friendly, this dynamic jacket is made from 100% polyester fleece fabric with a sweater-knit face and a cozy interior throughout the body and collar.
Made of Polartec® Power Stretch®, the side panels have a tough, jersey face for durability and a fleece backing for a skin-friendly feel.
The raglan sleeve design, with underarm gussets, allows a full range of mobility. Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe. Zippered handwarmer pockets keep you organized and a zippered chest pocket is earbud-compatible. The full-front zip has a zip-through collar.Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth for sunrise starts.
- Torso made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face and fleece interior; side panels made of polyester/elastane Polartec® Power Stretch® jersey
- Full-zip jacket that zips to the chin for warmth and protection from the elements
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and one vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket that’s earbud-compatible
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and resist abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece. Side panels: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Stretch® 86% polyester/14% elastane jersey face with fleece back. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 451 g (15.9 oz)
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.