The Nine Trails running top is in its element when hurling itself through the day. The trail-worthy 100% polyester spun jersey fabric wicks moisture, breathes freely and dries rapidly, but looks and feels like cotton, surley thats the best combination around!
With a reflective logo featured on the chest to keep you visible if you play in traffic.
- Heathered polyester jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control has a cotton-like feel, but the performance of a technical shirt
- Comfortable, jersey-knit crewneck wicks moisture and won’t bind
- Set-in sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back neck
- 133 g (4.7 oz)
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.
You may also like...