- H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 80% nylon/20% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a wicking mesh liner for ultimate comfort and versatility
- 2-way-adjustable, fixed hood with drop-collar design provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard; microfleece lining inside the collar for warmth and comfort
- Chest pocket and handwarmer pockets feature coated, watertight Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight; internal zipper security pocket
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.
You may also like....