Built from lightweight organic cotton with just enough stretch, the casual yet dialed Venga Rock Pants live and breathe rock climbing.
Try hard but move easy in our Venga Rock Pants—that’s what they’re made for. The lightweight organic cotton/elastane blend breathes, moves and stays comfortable through drop knees and high steps, while technical patterning includes a crotch gusset and articulated legs. The waist has belt loops, a separating zip fly and our innovative OppoSet® adjustable closure for an on-the-go, customized fit. With two drop-in hand pockets, two rear pockets that double as a reinforced seat for durability, and a discreet right-thigh patch pocket.
- Light, soft and stretchy organic cotton/elastane plain-weave fabric is breathable, cool and classically comfortable
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet® adjustable waist offer a customized fit
- Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags, darts for a lie-flat entry and a coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holder
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Right-thigh patch pocket is discreetly integrated into pattern pieces
- Weight:354 g (12.5 oz)
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.
You may also like....