- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down
- 2-way centre-front zipper with an external storm flap that secures with snap closure works with interior storm flap to create a zipper-garage chin guard; collar lined with soft microfleece for greater comfort
- Insulated, removable, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
- Left-chest patch pocket with waterproof-coated zipper and headphone compatibility
- Top-entry patch pockets with snap closures; side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with brushed jersey on the knuckle side
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length with drop-tail hem
Shell: H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 6-oz 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.
You may also like....