These road-ready pants have a movement-oriented fit for multifunctional mobility, blending the comfort and breathability of organic cotton with the long-lasting durability of nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Comfortable, multifunctional, all-season pants made of a light but durable garment-washed 74% organic cotton/26% nylon blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Regular fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; relaxed fit in the hips, seat and thighs, then cut straight down to the ankle; best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips, keeping pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two slanted side-entry front handwarmer pockets; two rear top-entry pockets (one with flap snap closure); right-front, on-seam cell phone/utility drop-in pocket
- Gusseted crotch for a full range of motion
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 434 g (15.3 oz)
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.
You may also like....