Representing the next evolution in Patagonia tees, this regular-fit T-shirt is made with a hearty 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester blend and features a Patagonia original graphic that’s screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
- A work-ready tee with a traditional, sturdy feel made from a 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Patagonia original art
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 213 g (7.5 oz)
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.