A warm, easy-wearing jacket made of double-sided solid shearling.
Patagonia's Retro Pile Jacket proves once and for all that being two-faced can have its advantages. Made from polyester double-sided shearling, Retro Pile fabric provides easy-wearing warmth thanks to a soft, fuzzy exterior and a smooth, skin-friendly interior. The full-zip design has a zip-through stand-up collar for heat-trapping comfort and raglan sleeves that allow full mobility and compatibility with pack straps. Flat-seam construction throughout the jacket reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe.
- Made of 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets with webbing zipper pulls
- Cuffs and hem have elastane trim
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
You may also like....