- Made of durable, quick-drying 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Three-piece contrast waistband contours to the hip; flat-lying fly with rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring; mesh gasket drains easily
- Self-draining patch pocket on right thigh has button closure and internal key loop
- Forward inseam helps eliminate chafing
- Pocket doubles as a self-storage pouch
- Outseam is 20"; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for the leg
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.
You may also like....