The Mens Patch Pocket Stretch Wavefarer Boardshorts 20in from Patagonia are made by taking the classic Wavefarers and adding a right-thigh patch pocket and contrast waistband. Now made from a durable, quick-drying fabric that provides 50+ UPF sun protection and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, they have a natural fit with a slightly trimmer silhouette through the thigh, seat and leg. The three-piece, self-lined waistband contours to the hips. The inseam is shifted forward to help eliminate chafing, and the flat-lying fly with single rubber button is optimized for comfort while paddling. Closure is a bartacked ladderlock drawstring for security and strength. Self-draining thigh pocket has a button closure and internal key loop; the pocket also doubles as a self-storage pouch. Outseam is 20". Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Fabric: 95% nylon (65% recycled)/ 5% spandex
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- Quick drying
- Three-piece contrast waistband contours
- Flat-lying fly with rubber button
- Ladderlock drawstring closure
- Patch pocket on right thigh
- Forward inseam
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.