The Nano-Air® revolution accelerates. The Nano-Air Light® Hybrid Vest delivers for high-exertion athletes and cool-weather missions by combining 40-g FullRange™ insulation, a flyweight shell fabric and an airy, wicking knit for warm, stretchy, breathable performance.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange™ insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM on front; 130CFM knit on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the side-and-back panel manages excess heat and moisture
- Minimal, center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at armholes and hem to seal in warmth
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop.
- Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave.
- Both with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Knit: 6.3-oz 100% polyester stretch waffle knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Insulation: 40-g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretch insulation
You may also like....