- Outer: 100% recycled polyester ripstop, 30D
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester riptstop, 22D
- Insulation: 600 fill power traceable duck down
- Full length centre front zip
- Insulated hood
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 1 zipped internal pocket, doubles as stuff sack
- Gusseted underarms
- Low profile cuffs
- Drop tail hem with adjustable drawcord
- Weight: 530g
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.