The Men's Bivy Down Jacket from Patagonia provides an excellent combination of warmth and durability in a stylish jacket that can be worn whether you are enjoying the hills or exploring the high street. It features polyester fabric, that has been reinforced with a PU coating across the shoulders for enhanced abrasion and weather resistance, combined with 600 fill power recycled down that has been reclaimed from used down products. There are two fleece lined pockets with snap button closure that are perfectly positioned for warming up chilly fingers and an inner zipped pocket is perfect for stashing your phone or wallet securely while on the move. The high collar and drop tail hem help to keep the cold at bay and the full length metal front zip has an internal draft baffle for extra protection against those pesky drafts.
- Outer: 51% recycled nylon, 49% nylon
- Shoulder panel: 100% nylon wth PU coating
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta, 50D
- Insulation: 600 fill power recycled down
- Durable water repellent finish
- Full length centre front zip with inner draft baffle
- PU reinforced shoulder panel for durability against abrasion & weather
- High collar
- 2 handwarmer pockets with snap button closure
- Internal zipped pocket
- Drop tail hem
- Bluesign approved
- Weight: 858g
You may also like....