An easy-wearing, bulk-free quarter-zip made of knitted, heathered polyester fleece that’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified sewing.
Beachbreak for breakfast and bouldering for lunch. When the sun starts to set, throw on a Better Sweater while dinner cooks and you spin tales of a well-lived day on the Central Coast. Featuring a sweater-knit exterior and a soft fleece interior, the much-loved Better Sweater™ ¼-Zip is an easy-wearing, moisture-wicking pullover that provides bulk-free comfort and warmth for whatever activities you’re ticking off the list.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Quarter-zip pullover with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- Zippered left-chest pocket
- Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.
You may also like...