The Patagonia Wavefarer Board Shorts have a contoured waistband, hit just below the knee to prevent wax rash and are built from a tough but lightweight, quick-drying nylon with a water repellent finish.
- Recyclable through Patagonia's Common Threads Initiative
- Recyclable, lightweight 100% Supplex? nylon
- Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, durable, quick-drying
- 3-piece, self-lined waistband that contours to the hip
- Flat-lying fly with a single rubber button and ladder-lock drawstring closure
- Zippered horizontal pocket on the right thigh is self-draining and has a non-corrosive recyclable plastic zipper and an internal key loop
- Forward inseam at crotch eliminates chafing
- Hem hits at the knee
- Inseam - 10?/Outseam - 21?
- Weight: 170g
You may also like....